What alcohol does to your liver : – Many types of liver diseases caused by taking huge amount of alcohol. Today in this article we’re going to see What alcohol does to your liver and what are its causes and diagnosis of liver disease. So, let’s read the article in more details.
Effects of Alcohol
No doubt! Alcohol can disturb your health and cause many diseases. Lots of intake may cause heart problems, cardio issues, vomiting. It has massive effect on health. According to health records our researchers says that 8% of people dies due to intake huge amount of alcohol and liver problem is the main cause.
Effects of alcohol on health
It can cause heart issues, problem in breathing and irregular heart beat. It can also disturb the blood pressure. Patient may feel high pain during breathing and also cause stroke.
Large taking of alcohol can cause liver disease, kidney problem, mouth cancer, throat cancer, liver and breast cancer. Sometimes diagnosis is very difficult due to very bad failure of organs.
- Can cause bacteria to grow in gut
It affects your cells, intestine and intestinal walls, liver problem and liver damage.
Immune gives energy to do work. Due to large intake of alcohol, our body eventually decreasing energy, strength which is very bad for health. If your immune system will not work properly you face certain problem like illness, flu because your body won’t be able to fight from infections.
Some liver disease
- Fatty liver – liver get damage due to large intake of alcohol
- Hepatitis- Swelling causes by infection or viral
- Autoimmune – Blood cells get damaged and start destroying own cells as well as liver cells.
Some liver disease symptoms
- Huge pain in abdomen
Worsen Symptoms of taking alcohols everyday
- Viral Infection – In viral you can see some spots which feel gives you pain
- Easy bruising
- Bleeding in the gut – Blood in gut portion
- Liver cannot process – Liver couldn’t identify it’s process due to large intake of drugs and alcohol
- Vomiting blood
- Loss of appetite
- Weakness – Extreme weakness with high fever , even you cannot walk with your own
You’re consulting with doctor it means you are in severe. Doctors may prescribe you calcium, insulin, supplements of antioxidants, S-adenosyl-L-methionine (SAMe).
- Improving diet by adding some more protein
Doctors may prescribe to take protein to gain energy and strength to immune system and also for developing brain diseases.
- In Severe cases- Liver Transplant
After all tests and reports when your liver unable to perform any tasks, consider for liver transplant. To get rid of these things try to reduce take of alcohol and stay away from drugs.
These are some measures which alcohol does to your liver. We’ll cover all the query related to it’s causes, liver diseases, treatment and diagnosis and it’s worsen symptoms. Highly recommend you stay away and try to avoid alcohol and drugs.
Finally I hope this article “What alcohol does to your liver” will help you. Ask for your query and thanks for reading.